Monday, January 30, 2012

dreams do come true

My dream to see Chelsea fc live at Stamford Bridge has come true! This morning I got tickets to the February 25th game against Bolton Wanderers.

Sometimes I'm a super tourist...


In other news the first week of classes ended well. We had the first cultural excursion on friday to Canterbury and Leeds Castle.
The Cathedral in Canterbury was spectacular. There was a graduation ceremony going on inside while we were going through. How lucky are they that graduation takes place in this beautiful, historic building?

Well apparently I am not able to upload any more pictures at this time because my internet is slow but I will post more about Leeds Castle and my saturday at Portobello market soon.

3 comments:

  1. Alianna,

    Looks and sounds absolutely fabulous and so glad you are enjoying the places. You thin graduating from UW-M's auditorium will not be as exciting as a cathedral? Looking into root beer options. Go Chelsea.

    LP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Here I am again....going backwards in blogging you.
    let me know if you get these.....as I am going into new territory....
    XXO
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dreams really do come true. I am a firm believer. Makes all of life more fun....keep those dreams coming girlfriend.

    love of course....auntie nancy

    ReplyDelete