Tuesday, January 24, 2012

class

Classes started yesterday. I'm taking an Art History course which basically takes place in the museums around London. I'm really excited. The professor is a British woman. She took us to the National Gallery yesterday. It was so beautiful and has so many famous works. Today I had both of my classes with the professor from UWM about the Celts. Tomorrow we have British Life and Culture. I don't know if I've been this excited about classes ever.
I love this city. There is so much going on and so much history everywhere I look. I can't wait to explore the museums at my own pace and see all the city has to offer.
Once my internet gets fixed I'll upload some pictures so you can all see what I've been up to.
Hope all is well in the land of ice and snow. I could definitely get used to the weather here.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Tootie! Sounds amazing! Wow! Class in the Museums of London ??!!

    ReplyDelete